Tuesday, 25 April 2017

Another tag

I was on a mission today and I went searching loL!

My love of pixels has been around for a few years - and so had one of my folders with Pixels in them.
It was for my membership of Pixelee's (Tracy) who's site has sadly disappeared from the net long ago.
Since my sig tags have mostly been full sized artwork PSP tubes over the years, I didn't have the pixel folder on my current laptop.

However, I dug around on one of my very old laptops and there it was - my Pixelee's folder full of Creatables (sic) and Outlines!!
*does the happy dance*

Totally thrilled to have found it so made this tag to celebrate :)

 photo vix-pixelees250417.gif

Have applied to a couple more pixel sites over the last day or so, so if you've dropped by to check me out - hello to you! xx

Back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment