Morning all,
Busy week again this week - weighing up all the different memberships, the choices, the selections - oh my!
😲
I've managed to join two sites this week - The Pixel Doll and A Pixel N Time!
Big thanks to Kellie (TPD) and Sherry (APNT) for their warm welcomes and fantastic
customer service. Hugs to you both!
I wear my memberships to these sites with gladness as I am finding it tricky to become a member at some places.
Hosted but not maintained (not a prob as it's good for members to still be able to access stuff) but no good for a newb like me trying to join the party.
I sometimes feel like Sheldon in TBBT - everyone is on the party bus and I'm running behind it trying to get on loL!
Still, I'll keep trying as there are many sites I'd love to join - so if you've had an email from me...hope to join you soon :)
Now, I'm in the process of looking in awe, downloading with pleasure and savouring the years and years worth of goodies these ladies offer to their members. Yes!
My brain is buzzing, my computer is just about coping and I am full of pixel joy loL!
It's a Bank Holiday weekend in GB this week so expect some sig tags to appear soon :)
TTFN x
No comments:
Post a Comment