Hi there!
After spending over 12 years in the Paint Shop Pro tagging community (still a proud part of it!)
I decided it was time for a little place on the internet for my enjoyment of all things pixels.
So many fabulous sites require memberships and members must have a website - and I do have lots, but they are for my other graphic design hobbies (PSP sig tag tutorials, scraps etc.)
This blogsite will be just for my love of pixels, my memberships, my creations and such.
I may offer sigtags in the future but please remember everything on here is for my usage only - this is a showcase
blog to comply with pixel memberships and there will be no snagging at all from this site -
I am running a no right click script which has been checked and it works!
If you have trouble viewing the site - please use http and not https which Google seems to insist on these days (!?)
Will be back soon with some siggies I've created xx
No comments:
Post a Comment