Well, this has been an interesting week!
As a sig tagger for over 12 years, I know about doing my research :)
Checking to make sure that it's ok to use something etc. Buying good quality supplies if needed then making sure I'm using it correctly and not violating Terms.
So this week, I've been floating from pixel site to pixel site looking for gorgeous and safe supplies to use
And boy! Did I find them :)
Lots of fantastic pixels sites out there and lots are generous with their linkware and goodies and freebies oh my!
Thank you all for your generosity - it's going to help me get off to a fine start making my siggies xx
I'm delighted to link to them already and I'm sure more will be added
Many sites require members or purchasers to have a website. Hence, this new site and it's relative emptiness at the moment lol As the ladies - who's sites I've applied to join - may be visiting to see what this site is (hello to you all! xx) I thought I'd add this little bit of info for them to know more about me

Although quite a newbie to pixel sig tag making, I've been making signature tags using artwork for more than 12 years now. I go by the name Vix online (it's my real life nickname and my taggers name) and VixPSP is my known product/site name. Google it and you'll see... So although new to pixels, I'm not an online newbie at all.

I've had an online presence (i.e. website) since
2007 - please feel free to visit it
HERE I also have other blog sites which have been online for quite a while and are full of my non-pixel related stuff - scrap tag tutorials, PSP masks, PSP digital scraps, tag templates, wordart etc.) You can find them listed over on the right...

Copyright compliance always - when I play online and create something, it is with artist permission, commercial licence purchase or pay to use licence. And I always give credit to my wonderful sources xx

As stated above, I always give credit where it is due - it would be abhorrent to me to take credit for something I've not created. If you are the creator and I've obtained the supplies from you to make the tag, then you will get a credit. Simple as that. I do need to work out the method for proper credits on pixel sigs (for instance, could I use a background from BB, a tube from MPP, some flowers from LLP and make a sigtag? Is that allowed? (Update: Yes it is!)
If so, how on earth would that get credited without making the sig look...well, really busy?! - I am researching that at the moment so that's why this site is not bursting with siggies at present - I am going slowly to avoid misuse or errors! - again, an update - I have discovered that credit and links can be placed on the same page or near the siggie to show people where they came from - quite right and will do!)

This blog is child friendly. Some of my main sig tag tutorial site content may be a little more PG than U rated but I
do not have totally adult or 18-Rated content on any of my websites. However, this is moot as the site you are currently on (this one) is completely child friendly to comply with the no adult content TOU/Rule. I created this standalone blog specfically for this purpose so I can use my pixels here in peace with no worries.

I have applied the necessary scripts to this blog to prevent right clicking, image saving etc. I've checked to make sure they work and they do -so I hope that is in compliance with your TOU and you are in agreement that you can see my goodies but you can't save them hehe!

If there is anything you'd like to know or ask me to clarify before you approve my membership etc. please contact me.
Thanks for reading, thank you for the lovely sites and I'll be back soon with some siggies I've made.
Credit: Flashing Heart Bullet by Laura Hunt aka Gasara @ deviantart
No comments:
Post a Comment